The Aftermath Of ‘Z’ Spawns ‘Z Steel Soldiers’ Out Now On iOS Offering More Grit & Grease Than A Trucker’s Breakfast
San Francisco, April 16th 2015: Leading UK games publisher Kavcom is proud to announce the worldwide release and availability of Z Steel Soldiers, the sequel and continuation to the hugely successful action-packed RTS “Z”, originally published by Bitmap Brothers. Offering more grit and Grease than a trucker’s breakfast, Z Steel Soldiers on iOS® is created in a collaboration with indie developer TickTock games, and challenges its players to kiss their shiny metal butt goodbye!
Z Steel Soldiers offers all your favorite strategies and gameplay mechanics from the classic version, with graphics that have powered into the 21st century, vivid 3D landscapes, and a state of the art engine that brings your game to life. Meet the new breed of robots with a taste for war, and a warped sense of humor. When you take control of your Steel Soldiers unit, get ready to hit the ground running, as you take some superb war machinery straight into the heat of battle. You can start to build up your forces when this firefight is over. Every theatre of the war is inter-twined with the non-linear plot, revealing more twists and turns than a roller coaster. This is no ordinary battle, and these are no ordinary troops! They are fearless troops who drink rocket fuel and pick fights with saber-tooth snow slugs just for fun.
You have never met robots quite this screwed-up before…
- 30 Distinct, lush levels spread across 6 unique worlds.
- Air, ground and sea units ranging from WW2 based vehicles through to modern jet fighters.
- Significantly enhanced 3D Graphics packed full of scalable features such as reflections and particle systems providing intense and rich landscapes.
- Real-time environment forces, both local and world forces affect the environment to such detail that even plumes of smoke are split as helicopters come soaring through.
- 9 different robots each with unique abilities.
- Revolutionary fast-resource style gameplay; the more territories you take, the larger the resource ‘flag’ in that territory and the faster and more you can build; leaving you to deal with the real objective – all-out warfare!
- Our most advanced AI yet, that will stop at nothing to rid the universe of Zod and his band of space renegades…
- 60 Game Center Leader boards
- 19 Game Centre Achievements
Z Steel Soldiers is also available on Steam (published by KISS Ltd. in 2014), and a version of the game is currently scheduled for release on Mac OSTM and AndroidTM by the end of April.1 Comment